This is going to be an easy week for you, because all you have to do is let me know what I can do for you.
This Thursday I am going to share 3 hours of my time. What would you like me to do for you? The best suggestion gets 3 hours worth of Felix.
If you are wondering what can be accomplished in 3 hours Felix, here are a few things I can think of:
– I can write something for your organisation.
– I can bake you a chocolate pie.
– I can help you brainstorm on a new idea or concept.
– I can listen and offer advice on whatever subject you choose.
– I can call your boss and ask for a raise.
This is too easy!
Why should I have all the fun and feel good about myself for sharing? If you also want to share something this week, but you don’t know where to begin, feel free to pick one of these ideas:
– Sign up for Peerby and share stuff with your neighbors.
– Buy or pick some flowers and give them to the first stranger who looks like he or she could use some flowers.
– When you feel happy this week, tell someone else. When you feel sad this week, tell someone else.
– Going somewhere by car? Try to fill any empty seats you have left over.
– Invite someone over to share a meal with you.
If your attitude this week is that you want to share something, you will probably find an opportunity to do so. Little things count!
Recap of this week
I had some great options to choose from. In the end Hellen got my 3 free hours and I tried to help her sort out some stuff. Trying to do some creative trouble shooting in 3 hours is of course asking for more trouble. A creative process normally starts with diverging and converging comes later, behind the mountains of endless opportunity. Maybe I left Hellen with more questions than answers, but I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did. Thanks Hellen for wishing some of my time!
Since all requests for my time where worthwhile suggestions, I decided to honor them all. Not this week, but I will gladly chip in a little extra time soon!
I also signed up for Peerby and so far I managed to lend someone my moving boxes. If only I had a ladder or a collection of power tools; I would be the hero on the block!
I hope you managed to share something this week and that you enjoyed doing so. If you didn’t find an opportunity this week, I have some great news for you: I just saw in the calendar that the coming years seem to be filled with quite a few weeks! Happy sharing!
Next week I want you to lose an argument. I already have an excellent adversary waiting for each of you!